Our whole team is fully vaccinated
We are opening up availability starting May 4th with extra precautions, scaled back hours and limited staff to maximize social distancing within the space we have. We still offer telehealth as well and have been getting great feedback on its effectiveness.
IF IN CLINIC: Here are the precautions we are taking for the safety of our staff and all our patients
We ask of you:
Do not come if you feel even mildly unwell- including any of the listed COVID-19 symptoms
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Travelled outside the US within the last 2 weeks
1) Come into the clinic alone if at all possible
2) Bring as few personal items into the clinic as possible
3) Wear a mask (homemade or otherwise is fine)
4) Wash your hands upon entering the clinic and upon leaving the clinic. You may be asked to enter or exit out of a different door.
5) Remain 6 feet from the reception desk
The Staff at PT Pro:
- None of our team members come to work if they’re feeling ill for any reason. They are asked to monitor their temperature daily before leaving home and while in the clinic.
- Mask and gloves are provided to all staff members for use
- Staff will adhere to social distancing standards from one another and from patients when not performing manual techniques
- As always staff will wash hands before and after each patient
- All rooms and any equipment will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each use
- Our front office will be cleaning door handles and common areas frequently
- We will be alternating rooms to allow for ventilation and thorough cleaning
- We will make full use of our private treatment rooms which allow for distancing and privacy
- We will tightly monitor number of people in gym (Limiting to 2 at a time only (PT and patient) but avoid gym use when possible
- We will try to do as much scheduling and administrative processes over the phone or electronically
Tested positive for COVID-19 or have symptoms, regardless of vaccination status
Stay home for at least 5 days
Stay home for 5 days and isolate from others in your home.
Wear a well-fitting mask if you must be around others in your home.
Ending isolation if you had symptoms
End isolation after 5 full days if you are fever-free for 24 hours (without the use of fever-reducing medication) and your symptoms are improving.
Ending isolation if you did NOT have symptoms
End isolation after at least 5 full days after your positive test.
If you got very sick from COVID-19 or have a weakened immune system
You should isolate for at least 10 days. Consult your doctor before ending isolation.
Take precautions until day 10
Wear a well-fitting mask
Wear a well-fitting mask for 10 full days any time you are around others inside your home or in public. Do not go to places where you are unable to wear a mask.
Do not travel
Do not travel until a full 10 days after your symptoms started or the date your positive test was taken if you had no symptoms.
Avoid being around people who are more likely to get very sick from COVID-19.